Employment Jobs available
- must be able to move your body TO the RHYTHM OF MUSIC for several hours.
- PERFORM sexy ACROBATIC DANCES to music.
- EXCITE THE CROWD AND GET EVERYONE'S ENERGY UP
LOOKING FOR SPUNKY CREATIVE TALENTED AND PROFESSIONAL FEMALE GO GO DANCERS WITH DANCE BACKGROUND WOMEN ONLY FOR A GENTLEMEN'S CLUB, PLEASE PROVIDE 3 PHOTOS WITH RESUME, AND SOMETHING VISUAL YOU MUST HAVE DANCE BACKGROUND, LIKE TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT AND KNOW HOW TO GRAB THE ATTENTION OF A CLUB CROWD WITH YOUR DANCE MOVES.
- Report to work on time in a clean and complete proper uniform with a positive attitude ready to work.
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Perform all prepping and cleaning duties as detailed or assigned by supervisor
The Nine O Five is hiring Part-Time and Full-Time Waitresses. We are searching for enthusiastic individuals desiring employment in Gentlemenís Lounge. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals to gain experience in a nightclub environment.
- Must be 18+ years old
- MUST have your servers licence and Smart Serve Card
- You are outgoing, energetic and positive
- You are passionate about providing great customer service
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a sense of urgency, and can multi-task
A busy Gentlemen's Lounge with great food is looking for outgoing people within our community to join our team!
- Must be 18+ years
- Must have your servers licence
- MUST BE CHARISMATIC
- SOCIABLE AND SERIOUS
- COMMITMENT TO WORK
- LOVE FOR THE NIGHT LIGHTS
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ENERGETIC fun and SOCIAL WOMEN with killer personalities who are GORGEOUS and SEXY.
Coat Check Girls
- Responsible for checking in, storing, securing, and retrieving outerwear.
- Assorted personal belongings for guests.
- Collecting door fee and handing out wristbands
You must be at least 18 years of age. Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods. Must be able to repeatedly lift and carry up to 10 pounds. Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Have at least one year experience in high end security (military and/or law enforcement, hotel security, loss prevention, nightclubs, bars, lounges, etc.
- Valid government issued driver's license.
- Valid Ontario Security License.
- Ability to write logs and reports in a clear and concise manner.
The primary function as a Security Guard is customer service, prevention of crime and creating a visible deterrence. Security Guard assists with the functions of physical and personal security and safety measures for clients and the public and protects property from theft or damage. Other duties may include access control, list management, crowd control, emergency response, searching, law, policy, and regulation enforcement. May stand post or be a rover as assigned.
Security Guard typically work 20-40 hours a week (mostly weekend nights) full time positions offered once fully vetted. Willingness to work any shift can increase the schedule to 40+ hours per week.